WHAT IS IMPRIMIS FREELANCERS?
Our new online marketplace in partnership with Results Resourcing for virtual professionals offers businesses of all sizes the ability to efficiently get work done without the overhead costs associated with brick-and-mortar workplace approaches. Virtual professionals utilize their own resources – computers, printers, scanners, phones, and common software programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. – to get the job done and offer a customizable solution to fit your needs. You decide the types of tasks/roles needed, whether the need is short-term, long-term, or part-time, tech applications and skills required, etc. for anything you don’t have time to do or expertise to accomplish – and a virtual professional can fill the gap. You might need someone to create a PowerPoint presentation one day and make travel arrangements the next; to set up an event one day and help with a billing project the next. A virtual professional is the solution.
Freelancers come from a large variety of different industries and professions allowing great talent for just about every task imaginable. At Imprimis Freelancers we take on the burden of sourcing, screening, and evaluating freelance talent to offer you the right person for the right task.
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL EXPERT FREELANCER?
Virtual professionals are:
- Independent entrepreneurs who pay their own FICA and unemployment taxes and their own health insurance and benefits. Payment plans are customized according to whether you will utilize your virtual professional for the same hours per week or variable hours per week. You may even wish to hire your freelancer on a full time basis – our solutions are varied and flexible according to your needs.
- W-2 temporary contract employees who do not qualify for 1099 status. These are employees of Imprimis who are paid normal hourly wages. Imprimis is responsible for withholding workers’ Social Security and Medicare taxes, and pay employer payroll taxes.
HOW DOES IMPRIMIS FREELANCERS HIRE OUR EXPERTS FOR YOU?
We have seen an increasing number of people actually prefer to work from home, and thanks to advances in technology, this is more possible than ever. In the past, it was difficult to manage a virtual workplace because of lack of transparency, security, and the feeling that teamwork and camaraderie were impossible to achieve if employees did not have face-to-face contact in an office. That is not the case today. We screen freelancers the same way we have been screening candidates for temporary and full time positions for 38 years. From the application, to phone screens, to face-to-face interviews (over platforms such as Zoom), to testing, to reference checks, to background checks, we make sure you get the skills and expertise you need.
FREELANCERS FIT VARIED PROFILES:
- Entrepreneurs with their own at home business
- Consultants who like varied opportunities
- Retired people who want to keep working
- Mothers and fathers who want to work part time
- People with disabilities who require at home work
- Students who want to work from college or home
- People taking care of parents in their homes
- People such as writers who need quiet time
- In general, people who prefer to work at home either part time or full time
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS VS. W-2 EXPERTS:
There are different regulations regarding independent contractors, W-2 employees, and business owners. We make sure we (and you) stay compliant with these regulations