Glassdoor recently published a statistical reference guide for talent acquisition professionals. Recruiting, diversity, employer branding, and employee engagement are among the most important trends to follow in human resources today. Here’s a quick rundown of this important report.
Top 5 considerations job seekers take into account before accepting an offer:
- Salary and compensation
- Career and growth opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Location and commute
- Company culture and values
79% of candidates use social media in their job search, and 86% in the first ten years of their career. Yet nearly 2 in 3 employees say their employer does not (or know how to) use social media to promote job openings.
67% of job seekers say that it’s important that a company has a diverse workforce.Yet 57% of employees think their company should be doing more to increase diversity among its workforce.
- 94% of candidates are likely to apply to a job if the employer actively manages their brand.
- 84% would consider leaving their jobs if offered a role with a company with an excellent brand.
- 76% want details on what makes the company an attractive place to work.
- 69% would not take a job with a company with a bad reputation, even if they were unemployed!
You know engaged employees are productive employees. But did you know that increasing employee engagement investments by 10% can increase profits by $2,400 per employee, per year?
Download and share the Glassdoor 50 HR and Recruiting Stats that Make You Think. If it made you think, share your thoughts with us on Facebook.